TEAC NT-505 impossible connecting to WiFi router o such LAN: help me please?

Hello mates,
I got my NT-505 3 days ago.
It seems to be working correctly but in my opinion all software in not the same level than the device: too aged & often no relevant documentation or support about.
However my big trouble is the NETWORK interface:  since first time I switched on, the NT-505 remains "for ever"  into NET configuring blinking state until it goes in power stand by.
Summarizing:

1. RJ45 cable is ok - tested in several manners
2. the wifi router (1Gb fiber connection) is ok
3. the wifi router ether ports (4) are ok - I checked a bridged LAN configuration too

Testing the NT-505 Ether port It results:

1. the physical level of protocol seems working correctly just on-way: the interface recognizes correctly the bandwidth (Fast ot Giga in my case) end the packet coming from the router are buffered. No packet sent  to the router.

2. At protocol level no ARP session are involved hence impossible retrieve MAC address and trying to do something.

VERY STUPID ISSUES:

1. Being NET board logically split from MAIN board It's need a separate firmware(!!!): how can I upload the NET firmware if, as stated into documentation, I must use the mobile app and It's impossible connecting the device to such LAN?

2. NO menu interface to configure manually the net parameters.

May someone help me (tricks..., recovery sw,..., low level maintance menu...,...) 

Thank you a lot.

silvio66
@duhduhduhman2020 Interesting enough, I've got mine from the same place. Makes me wonder if they are selling a defective batch may be? I don't know, but get in touch with the seller and have them issue an RMA. They are very responsive.
Hope you get your problems resolved soon.
FWIW, I got mine from TEAC direct (open box) also. As of today I've had mine for exactly 4 weeks and this conversation is now making me nervous. I thought that since mine worked fine from startup that I was clear of all the problems previously described.

Maybe the "open box" units are actually refurbs of previously defective units?
Seems like Teac has some QC issues they need to address or else someone is selling returns without testing the units properly.

My NT-505 was a sealed unit bought in Canada, sounds wonderful no issues whatsoever with all the latest software/firmware installed.  Works perfect as a Roon Ready device.  

One of the better sounding pieces of digital gear I've bought kind of a Goldilocks piece for me really as digital seems to often either be too hard and cold or trying too hard to sound warm and smooth while being too rolled off in doing so.  Detail and separation is definitely there in spades but it doesn't sacrifice tone in doing so, taught bottom end as well.  I find it to be engaging and fun to listen to but not fatiguing in the least.

Hopefully anyone experiencing issues with these units gets a fresh one in their hands without too much pain and at least gets a taste of what it can do...
Updating my case. Have talked to tech support and after trying several things I tried before, they concluded that my unit is defective and suggested exchange/replacement. 
Teac USA at eBay told me that they don't have any stock for open box right now so I'm going to return it and get a refund.
Now I'm back to the pre-purchase phase and thinking whether I should buy a new one with higher price or consider a different network player.
@bigfanga you are a lucky one :-)
@kosta68k Obviously they do not test returned units and just sell them on eBay. As it was sold by official Teac USA, I expected that the unit has been fully tested. Well, but it's not said 'refurbished' so I guess I shouldn't have expected that.  

By the way I was surprised to find out that MQA rendering is supported only on NET mode. I wanted to try it with USB connection but I don't see it's happening then found it out by reading the manual.
Why Teac, why

I’m still waiting on service on my unit.  I contacted the seller originally and they were absolutely no help.  Basically told me it was out of their hands and I had to go through Teac.  I have now opened a case with PayPal on them.  I’m out 85.00 to send the unit (under warranty) to a service center.  I also had problems start at 3 1/2 months, so I felt the seller should just replace the unit and they should work with Teac or any service center on the unit they replaced.  I’ll be contacting the service center this week to see where things stand.