Bricasti M3 In the house

Just got a Bricasti M3 with the Ethernet renderer module. Looking forward to breaking this piece in. First impressions are: it’s a winner. I am curious what ways folks who have this DAC (or other Bricasti models) run it; over ethernet or USB? I will report my findings as the days tick by; Right now it’s cooking on ethernet out of my InnuOs Zenith MKIII into an ether-regen into the M3;
Thanks!
Dave
128x128dpac996
Currently I’m running it directly from the Zenith’s network streamer output. The EtherREGEN is out for now; I want to get a clean perspective on it for a week this way; 
I did some initial testing, and preferred the Ethernet connection but it was done in very short order so not a conclusive test.
Ill try the EtherREGEN in different spots too.
one thing is for certain, though, this M3 is fantastic and a significant step above the Chord TT2 in my system which surprised me because the TT2 is pretty darn good as is ( I had M scaler with it and did not like it); 
Wow, I have the same set up and just got it all running last night - small world.

I am also using ethernet and comparing the M3 to the PS Audio Direct Stream.  Initial impressions are favorable.

Keep us posted.

Thanks
@briang no way! cool!
I had the PS Audio DSD too. Nice dac! Let me/us know what you find out!
Thanks,
Dave

My Ayre Codex DAC was excellent, but the unit was getting old and I wanted to try something else.  At that time Bricasti, just announced the M3 DAC.  After several phone calls with my retailer, and Bricasti, I purchased the M3 DAC in January 2020.  It took time for the M3 to break in BUT it was light years BETTER than the Ayre Codex DAC.   

Please note this is a 2-channel home theatre system.  My LG OLED TV connects to the M3 DAC and then balanced XLR cables to my SimAudio 340i integrated amplifier that connects to my PMC Twenty5.21 speakers. 

I like this system very much and highly recommend you consider the Bricasti M3 DAC.  The addition of the Bricasti M3 DAC substantially improved the sound quality of this system.

I used the DH Labs Glass Master Toslink Cable from my LG OLED TV to my Bricasti M3 DAC.  

I've had the M3 for awhile now...it's pretty awesome!! Currently running Aes/Ebu out of an Auralic Aries G1 to the M3! I'd say it sounds pretty good... actually really good!!🎸🎸