Need some Tube and Class A SS Suggestions

I recently purchased a pair of Spendor D7s and am just loving these speakers. I have them paired with a musical fidelity KW 500 integrated. The combo is super fast, tight, and dynamic. However, the Spendors can be a bit too revealing in the high frequencies given a harsh or bright recording. This has me headed down the rabbit hole of tube amplification and possibly Class A SS. If the lowest bass is not as tightly defined I'm ok with. It actually may be too tight and defined at the moment. Added warmth in the upper bass would be fine as well. And if I'm going to upgrade then maybe it's time for separates too!

Here are the power amps I'm considering:
  • Primaluna EVO 400
  • Pass Labs XA25
  • Line Magnetic 805IA
  • Schiit Aegir Monoblocks - the price is just too good.
And on to the preamps:
  • Rogue Audio RP-5 and RP-7
  • PS Audio BHK Preamp
Ideally I would find at least one of the two Pre/Power used. I can probably get about $2200 for the musical fidelity so budget would be about $6k or so assuming I can somehow get both items used.

I'm curious to hear if any thoughts on what I've picked out already and if there are other units worth looking.

Thanks!
shahram
I know a person who drive D9 with Line Magnetic 805 SET amp with satisfaction.

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/spendor-d7-speakers.717289/page-12#post-23429895

His nickname is "Freesole"
Thanks. I've corresponded with him in that same thread. Unfortunately those Line Magnetic amps are like 10 inches tall and won't fit anywhere in my rack...
Violins always sound a bit screechy to me. I much prefer the cello. So maybe I’ve never heard a properly set up system.

How sensitive are the D7 to off axis adjustments? Can you tweak your toe in until they’ve settled a little more?
One of the handy features with Primaluna (that I never thought I would use) is the switch on the fly ultralinear/triode remote. I’ve used it with both Dynaudio and Zu speakers for recording specific flavor adjustments or just if I’m in a mood. The Spendor D7/D9 are on my short list of must audition. I bought a Primaluna with that in mind for someday. (A plan that is now on temporary hold.)
The Triode switch on the Primaluna amps is one of the primary reasons for looking at Primaluna. Just to switch up the flavor a bit if a recording is too harsh.

I'm leaning heavily toward an EVO 400 Power amp or the older Dialogue Premium HP and pairing that with a tube or hybrid preamp.
The Rogue Audio RP-5 preamp (or better yet RP-7) and Stereo100 amplifier are a stunningly magical combination.  
@avanti1960 

Howdy. Yes the RP-5 and RP-7 are on the shortlist for sure. I've heard good things about the Stereo100, but I think I going to avoid Rogue Audio for the power amp. Reading that I will likely need to change the tubes more frequently. Autobias of the Primaluna really is enticing to try different tubes as well.
Plinius class A should be on your short list.
Be careful buying used class A amps,they do run hot and heat is a killer with electronics.