NuForce STA 200

Hi, everyone! I need some inputs here. I am shopping for a Amplifier and came to know NuForce STA 200. Is it a good amp? What is a pre-amp recommended to go with it? I called the seller, the guy said he recommended any “decent” Parasound pre-amp. What do you think? If I buy the amp, for now, will use it to run my Klipsch R28F and will use my Onkyo TA-8555 as pre-amp. 
justinpham2012
@mrdecibel  @tomic601  - I had an Audionics BT-2 and CC-2 (later, a pair of bridged CC-2s) back in the day. They were my first audiophile setup. Loved them back then. Replaced them with a Conrad Johnson PV-2ar and the newly introduced (in 1985) Adcom GFA-555.

Tomic - Do you still have/use the CC-2?
@reubent - Yes I do !!! Right now it’s hooked up to Thiel but IF you look at my Vintage system, you can see a wide variety of speakers it will run including the 3 Ohm Apogee Stage. I sold quite a few BT-2 and CC2 combos back in the day. At some point I will go thru the amp and rebuild it.
best
jim
@reubent - 1st, I wish you, and all, safety and well being, during this pandemic of ours. I sold my CC2 a few years ago, along with many other amps from my collection ( had close to 100 ), after purchasing my 1st STA200, as it easily bettered it. As I mentioned earlier, the CC2 was a great amp, but unlike tomic, I had no interest in rebuilding it, but felt, it would be worth it. I am down to a dozen or so, of some older amps. Anyway, be well, and Enjoy !.