AFFORDABLE (under $1K) Best SS and Tube Amps for HD600

Best SS Under $1K for HD600 (or similar load) __________________________________________________________

WHAMMY Class-A headphone amplifier w/ OPA2107 upgrade OR 2 OPA627 pro build ONLY $500-$600 PASS Design (similar to/ better than a dynalo- warm + clinical - choice of chip switches sound - these are two I like best- choices chips R infinite)
TCA HPA-1 ( Tom Christiansen Audio ) $899 (warm and clinical but not like WHAMMY

Gilmore Lite Mk1 or Mk2 (Like a Dynalo) $300-499 (nice- a bit warm/clear for SS)
Rupert Neve Designs RNHP $499 (clinical gain power)
neurochrome HP-1 Kit $500 (similar to DYNALO and TCA HPA-1)
Monolith by Monoprice THX AAA Balanced Headphone Amplifier featuring THX AAA 887 $399 (cheap and very good black velvet background- just nice warm sounding like WHAMMY or TCA or Gilmore)
Emotiva BasX A-100 Flex with jumpers activated for full headphone power $229 (gobs of raw power no real special sound except its fun to open the HD600 with this much raw power for cheap)

Best Tube Under $1K for HD600 (or similar load)

TOR AUDIO Roger $560 (amazing like Crack without speedball/power cable) DIY Bottlehead Crack w/speedball $400+ 90 for cable + 8 hours time and no where same build as above
Bottlead Crackatwoa 800-$944 KIT ONLY qualifies here under $1K BUT you could get pro built for ($1700+)
Schitt Valhalla $349Schitt
Schitt Mjolnir $849
Woo WA3 Headphone Amplifier $599 (no longer made - find on used market or wait for ver2)Woo WA6 Version 2 $699
Woo Fireflies with DAC 2nd gen $999 Starving Student II Headphone Amplifier $229+ 8hrs buildTOR NICK Headphone Tube Amp $480 (wood w/tubes)
I also have the Neve and it is an excellent amp but not in the same league as the QS
@oddiofyl  Appreciate the detailed response. I'm almost ready to pull the trigger. Quicksilver has priced them very reasonably.
My Quicksilver Mid Mono amps are 6  years old and have been flawless,  their products are super reliable.  The headphone amp is built exactly like their power amps, heavy gauge steel chassis, quality transformers ,  plus it weighs 16 ibs.....you will not be disappointed. 
Adding Monolith by Monoprice Liquid Platinum Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Alex Cavalli (right now $549 was $799)
AND subtracting the Emotiva BasX A-100 Flex - its a noisy pos
I'm with oddiofyl on the Quicksilver, it's completely addicting !

I'm using it with the http://www.cranesong.com/SOLARIS.html and HD650, HD800s and Focal Elegia