Seems like a lot of folks are putting their Primaluna amps for sale...

No agenda here, just surprised how many new/newish/older Primaluna amps and integrateds are for sale as of late. Nothing but great reviews and a lot of fans out there. Any negatives or not-so-happy customers?
rivendell1
A couple days ago I saw an ad for a reasonably priced Jadis Integrated in the my latest issue of....was it Stereophile?  The mouth watered.  Should I chuck my 'Luna, now several-years-old?  I remembered how superb a Jadis Integrated sounded when I heard it at Brooks Berdan's store, a couple years ago.  Then I switched on the Primo Luno to play a couple LPs.  I stopped caring.
Same thing happened in 08. Suddenly all kinds of high end luxury goods went on fire sale. Snap em up while you can. The Fed is flooding the zone with so much fiat its only a matter of time.
I bought My Prologue 5 off Agon .Like Brand New.Great Price and a Great Seller who happened to live in my area so no shipping.Pretty painless way to enjoy the Tube Amp Experience.During these hardtimes I am sure some are selling to raise money.It may not be their Main Amp in some cases .I say snap em up if you are leaning  towards the Primaluna Lineup.If they are sellingto raise rent money ,car payment etc,then you are helping some poor soul out!!
I have a PrimaLuna DiaLogue premier HP and couldn't be happier with it.  Pairs very well with my Focal Utopia Diablo III's . . . a great combo!  If you're not into fussing with tubes, this is a great amp and sounds great!