SVS Subwoofer Isolation feet. Will I lose bass?

Most of what I see about subwoofer isolation has to do with minimizing rattles or bothering the neighbors.  But what about a sealed subwoofer on a concrete slab?  Would these dampeners not "dampen" the bass as well?

My setup...  Dual SVS SB16s on a concrete slab.  I don't have a rattle problem and the room is 20ft tall so I can't afford to "lose" bass because of my shakey rubbery feet.  

I've read and seen many great things about these but I have a hunch it would hurt a sealed sub on a slab more than help.

dtximages
@bdp24    This is a video done by Townshed to promote their product right?  Have there been any/many independent users to cite similar experiences?  I've seen tons of great things on Isoacoustics and have a pair of Gaia II's (not installed yet).  

My question is mainly for the effect of a large sealed subwoofer on a concrete slab.  I would imagine, and some have agreed here, that the isolation feet would be detrimental to output in THIS situation.

I'll check out the Townshed vids though.
“As you can see nothing gets through.” 

Max Townshend video demonstrating speaker isolation, AND it’s on a cement floor! Hel-loo!!  🤗

https://youtu.be/BOPXJDdwtk4
Marvellous convincing video....I have a small before taste with my "imperfect" but effective method to couple- decouple homemade...On the bass and imaging results are speaking... My method of coupling-decoupling is not on par with these Townshend isolation pod but cost me 100 bucks compared to 1700 bucks... :)

Having the money I will buy one for refining results with non perceptible vibrations....Even coupling-decoupling homemade methods gives some results... I use sandwiched between each other 5 different properties materials...Imperfect yes, good yes....

In my experience these seismic vibrations(under perceptible level) greatly affect the sound like ANYTHING linked to the electrical grid or acoustical field of the room way more than an upgrade of gear in most cases...

Most people are unable to imagine these S.Q. amazing transformation when we work on the controlling aspects of these embeddings, be it mechanical like in the Townshend example, or electrical, or acoustical; called all that "snake oil or placebos", like men of the past were calling "gods" strange visitors from the sky...Man need to understand and the simple way is to give a name: god or placebos,or snake oil etc... It is way more simple to name it than to try it with experiment...    :)

This is one of the thing underestimated by us all....