Who buy PS AUDIO ?

Please share your audio (gears) back ground and how long have you been an audiophile?
What or why do you like PS Audio products? What type of audience?
I’ve been watching Paul McGowan on Youtube, I just gotta to give this man so much credits on such valuable info he’s sharing with us audiophaniatics. I do love the guy to death.
I really want to support his business, I really do, but they aren’t cheap either (BHK-300)
Off you go, share your experience with PS AUDIO.
128x128nasaman
My big system is predominately PS Audio.  BHK 300s, BHK pre, DSD DAC, and P-15 regenerator running Wilson Audio Sabrinas, with VPI, Lyra, and ARC REF 3 on the analog side.  I use PASS Labs and Vandersteens in a smaller system, with the DSD DAC and the Stellar phono.  And I’ve owned Prima Luna, Naim, and Triode Corporation power amps in the past.  I’ve also heard D’Agostino’s Progression stereo amp on my speakers in my room.  I put the BHK 300s in a league well above my other current and former amps, and within spitting distance of the Progression (and I actually prefer what the BHK tubes I’ve rolled bring to the “palpability factor” over the Progression’s otherwise perfect sound, but that’s likely a minority view).  I find myself wishing PS Audio would go even bigger with their offerings, like the megabuck phonostage they’re evidently developing, and spend less time in the Sprout market.  I think their stuff is legitimately high end, but admittedly in the same way a top of the line AMG can compete with a bottom of the line Aston.  
ronkent, hifiman5,
Thanks for your observations.  I enjoy my late night listening and it would be nice to get that sound all the time.  I think other factors involved late at night may be a lower overall noise level and my state of mind, though.  Do you think factors like these are minor or major compared to clean power?
I use the P-15 and late night still seems/feels better.  I chalk it up to state of mind, focus, and less light — personally. 
Gshack: agree re the remote, big time.  One idea: I don’t know the Zu stuff other than what I’ve read, but try a good subwoofer with a high level input for some additional punch.  Not for thump or shaking the molding, but properly integrated with the speakers so you don’t notice it (except when it matters).  I love what my REL did in a smallish system/smallish room, with Vandersteen Treos, and for $500-700 it’s not a massively risky experiment. 
Gshack: I have Zu omen defs; Get a sub or two....Plus, raise your speakers off the floor a little bit more than the CD case height that is suggested as a starting point by Zu.