Connecting Bluesound Node 2i Questions

Loving Tidal HiFi on my Iphone + stereo paired Homepod speakers (very nice solution for background listening) and want to step into streaming Tidal on my main system and the Bluesound 2i appears to be the starter streamer of choice and plan to use my Jolida Tube DAC as an outboard DAC. Before I pull the trigger I want to get two apparent connection questions resolved.

My first issue is I already have the Coaxial RCA & TOSLINK digital optical inputs in use on the DAC (from other sources I would like to maintain) is there a splitter or Y cable solution for either the Coaxial RCA & TOSLINK lines into the DAC?

The second is providing a wired steaming signal to the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 connection on the 2i from my internet / cable TV service. I have a coaxial cable from a wall outlet serving a small Comcast TV box near the planned 2i location but the WIFI modem / router is on another floor. What is needed to get from the coaxial cable serving the TV to the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 connection on the 2i and get wired streaming?

Thanks much 

markjohnson22
Why not operate wireless?  I have a Node 2i and Pulse Flex 2i, and both perform flawlessly wireless.
I wouldn’t recommend the power line Ethernet connection as it’s probably the noisiest option.  The best from a sound quality perspective would likely be to run an additional cable from the router to the Node 2i.  No idea about splitter options. 
My first issue is I already have the Coaxial RCA & TOSLINK digital optical inputs in use on the DAC (from other sources I would like to maintain) is there a splitter or Y cable solution for either the Coaxial RCA & TOSLINK lines into the DAC?
This is an interesting question and one that I can relate to. Using 2 digital sources into a Y-cable or a switch box seems like a solution, but 75 ohms impedance must be maintained for S/PDIF coax. Another issue is adding a switching device or splitter may change the asynchronous signal and add jitter before it enters the DAC.
So I’m looking for an answer as well.

I think that's true. Coax must maintain proper impedance, grounding, and jitter control.