Accuphase amps

I'm trying to read up on Accuphase amps and integrated amps across various forums and looking to see if anybody out there has some knowledge and history of the Accuphase line and what era and models are considered maybe better than others and if the house sound ever changed. There seems to be a TON of models over the years so if anybody had any experience they'd like to share on what amps from Accuphase you've had or tried and with what speakers that would be greatly appreciated. 

My current setup is a Melody AN845 set amp powering a pair of Klipsch KI-396's that are basically two way speakers with a huge horn and 15" driver that goes down to 60hz so I have a couple of Rythmik subs I incorporate. They're 101db efficient so I don't need a lot of power and the 22 wattts or so from the Melody is more than enough so I'm curious about the Class A offerings from Accuphase in particular. 
t_ramey
Thanks for the responses! I'm amazed at the value Accuphase holds after all these years, definitely a testament to their build quality and most assuredly their performance.

As far as the tone or character of the Accuphase, from what I can gather Luxman is just on the warm side of neutral but Accuphase is a little warmer and Pass Labs even more so. Is this a common consensus?
t_ramey - Wish I could help you regarding Accuphase, but I have never been so lucky. However, I AM looking at a P-102 for sale and pondering making a move. On another note, how is the Melody treating you? I have to admit I have drooled over that unit ever since I saw one. Any reason you might part with it...?
Hi rivendell, I still enjoy the Melody very much as I like to rotate amps from time to time. I probably will never sell it unless somebody local would interested. I would have to be pretty lucky to come across an Accuphase within my price range in order to try one so I'm not holding out much hope but who knows it may happen some day.
t_ramey, look hard at the Luxman offerings, they're pretty highly regarded, and a bit more affordable than Accuphase.  The L-509X is there TOTL class AB integrated, and the L-590AXMkII likewise in Class A.  I own the L-590AX, which was the prior version. Solid stuff.
My personal opinion is Accuphase is overpriced. Luxman is as good if not better. Read the reviews of the L509X, as well as the measurements. The measurements do not lie, its a hell of an amplifier.