Recommended SET amp and speakers to 20k

Hello:  I am in the market for a SET amp, 2A3, 300b or 845, i haven’t decided yet and speakers to complement them.  My budget is 20k for both, used is fine.  If anyone has some recommendations/comments that would be very helpful.  Thanks,  Bruce
128x128bringgeld
I’d get this: https://www.daedalusaudio.com/bundle-muse-lta
if you must spend the full Monty and have a larger room I’d swap in the larger Apollo speakers. Check it out!
Post removed 
There are too many possibilities and variations to list. I would suggest starting by choosing a pair of speakers. Preferably by actual extended opportunity to listen or demo. If that's impossible (damned coronavirus!) then by specs/design/size/WAF. Ex. horns or not horns? Single drivers or xover connected? Full range or limited range? Floorstanders or stand mount?

Once you have a pair (or two or three) of speakers shortlisted then you can look for suitable amps and I'm sure that all the good folks here will be prepared to offer you lots of advise.

One word of caution: listing a price point is very helpful but can also bite you in the a$$. Asking for recommendations "...to 20k" is going to ensure that you will receive (on average) seven recommendations at or about 20k, one for 40k, one for 3k and one for a SS system.

So what's my point? You can easily spend 20k on a set system but you can also spend a lot less or a lot more. The target should be to buy for sound, not for price. I think that you were simply setting an upper limit but I assume that you are open to spending less for a great system?