Best Klipsch floor standing speaker

What is the best klipsch floor standing speaker under  $10,000.00 a pair ?
sixgears2u
That's a good story. I had some KLF-30s for quite a while after looking for some for a long time. I liked those a lot as well. Better in some ways than the CF-3, but the cabinets were not very well made.  I let those go not too long ago. I'd like to get some Quartets if the opportunity presents itself. 
It is funny I own a pair of Klipsch Epic CF4 version 4 I am the original owner was thinking that maybe the newer line of Klipsch had something better they still sound great using a Marantz SR7011 and a B&K Reference 7270 Series ll 7 channel power amp which I bought with the Klipsch maybe no need to change I do not change gear often mostly due to technology I needed HDMI inputs for my LG Oled tv and 4k Oppo player which was the reason for receiver change from my Yamaha RX-Z1 which is still going strong in spare room I could use Yamama 7to1 inputs with the oppo but with other items on the rack just needed HDMI.
When things return to whatever "normal" is, go listen to the new La Scalas.  Better yet, see if you can try some out at home and compare to the CF-4s in your own space.
Once I move I will be looking for a pair of LaScalas.  I love my Heresy III but that's been my favorite of the Heritage line...    I heard the new Cornwall and they are pretty awesome too.