Quicksilver Mid Mono Tube Rolling

All, Just acquired Quicksilver Mid Mono Amps. They came with Tesla EL34 and EH 6922 Tubes (Dont know the make for 12AX7s). 

For folks who have experience with Quicksilver Mid Mono's, would appreciate thoughts on these Amps and your experiences tube rolling on these amps. 

Thanks in advance for the suggestions. 
abhi123
Thanks for the suggestions. i do have the Tesla EL34's and GL KT88's .. 

Any suggestions on whats the best 6DJ8's that I should be looking to try ?

Regards
I have found that the driver tubes make little difference.    Mike of QS said the input tube makes the bigger difference of the two.  I have a pair of 6n23p Reflector in there and they seem to last forever in that position.  

I am going to sound like a hippocrate about tube rolling, but I put a JJ Ecc88 in my pre and JJ  ECC803s in each Mid mono and the combination sounds phenomenal with the JJ EL 34.  I must have had a dirty socket or pins, I had noise last time I tried the 803s
@abhi123 OP4 posts04-22-2020 7:31amThanks for the suggestions. i do have the Tesla EL34's and GL KT88's .. Any suggestions on whats the best 6DJ8's that I should be looking to try ? Regards
 - What preamp are you using with your Mid-Monos?
 - What speakers are you running? 

Helped a buddy with his new QS Mid-Monos past few months, and the Input tubes DO make a difference. Stock coupling caps are decent copper/alu but I changed them in my other QS.  Mike was selling them with JJ / EI tubes and lately some generic Chinese  x7s in another amp another friend got last week. Both complained about brightness at first, partly due to break-in needed.  Tried  vintage 6DJ8, JAN military, Valvo, Tungsram, and a few other vintage 12AX7s.  Sounded okay.  Some vintage tubes in the QS preamp helped a lot, but ODDLY enough new non-vintage PSVANE 12Ax7-T MKII actually worked well for HIM in the Mid-Monos.  The first time I tried PSVANE in my Mono 120s, did not work well - had to run mid 60s Blackburn Mullards in mine. However, he's happy as a clam with PSVANE in the mid-monos, fwiw, but his speakers are 97db sensitivity. Was not expecting them to work well for his amp, but they did. It really does matter what else is running in your system. starting at the source and preamp, interconnects too.