High Output Preamp for First Watt SIT-3?

I'm new to the audiophile world and recently purchased a First Watt SIT-3 with Magnepan .7s.  I have a Mytek Brooklyn Bridge for streaming, though I prefer to play vinyl with my Mofi Ultradeck.  The Mytek serves as the phono stage (69dB gain for MM?), and I don't use a preamp;  the Brooklyn is connected directly to the First Watt. 

I understand that the SIT-3 is only 11.5 dB of gain, and that's extremely low compared to most amps.  I like most everything about the system except for the fact that I have the Mytek maxed out volume-wise many days.  Certain LPs are cut quieter, and I wish I had more power.  There are times streaming where the Maggies aren't getting to their sweet spot.  I realize the Maggies are a lower sensitivity speaker. 

What should I look for in a preamp to fully drive the SIT-3?  Eventually, I'd like to replace the phono stage instead of relying on the Brooklyn.  Is there a tube preamp featuring a phono stage with sufficient output to drive my amp in the $4k range?  Otherwise, I'm eyeing the Modwright PH 9.0 and a linestage preamp, realizing that this will probably be costlier.  I'm looking for a warm sound, not analytical but engaging. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.  I'm a working musician with a basic understanding of related electronics but little experience in this world. 

murphbass
If your satisfied with how the Maggie’s work well in your room, (which IMHO is the most important part of putting a system together), I suggest changing your amplification. IMHO, getting speakers to mate with your amp is ass backwards.
Post removed 
You can construct an excellent audio system with either speaker or an amplifier as the initial step or base. I’ve done it both ways and so have other experienced audiophiles/music lovers. My current system (10 years) is amplifier first in approach and has provided pure listening joy. The S.I.T.-3 is a superb foundation to build an audio system around. IMO the Magnepan.7 is a good audio product, the S.I.T.-3 is an exceptional audio product. I just feel that between the two this First Watt amplifier takes you further up the sonic /high quality sound chain.
Charles
Murph, I was not aware the SIT 3 would ever be a candidate to power the Maggie’s. Let us know your eventual solution. I would recommend CharlesDad's advice, it's spot on.
@almarg. 

Do you think, the OP can use Speltz Autoformers effectively?? Just a thought. 

Best,
Jose