Need some Tube and Class A SS Suggestions

I recently purchased a pair of Spendor D7s and am just loving these speakers. I have them paired with a musical fidelity KW 500 integrated. The combo is super fast, tight, and dynamic. However, the Spendors can be a bit too revealing in the high frequencies given a harsh or bright recording. This has me headed down the rabbit hole of tube amplification and possibly Class A SS. If the lowest bass is not as tightly defined I'm ok with. It actually may be too tight and defined at the moment. Added warmth in the upper bass would be fine as well. And if I'm going to upgrade then maybe it's time for separates too!

Here are the power amps I'm considering:
  • Primaluna EVO 400
  • Pass Labs XA25
  • Line Magnetic 805IA
  • Schiit Aegir Monoblocks - the price is just too good.
And on to the preamps:
  • Rogue Audio RP-5 and RP-7
  • PS Audio BHK Preamp
Ideally I would find at least one of the two Pre/Power used. I can probably get about $2200 for the musical fidelity so budget would be about $6k or so assuming I can somehow get both items used.

I'm curious to hear if any thoughts on what I've picked out already and if there are other units worth looking.

Thanks!
shahram
My D7s have probably 200 hours on them or so. Maybe a bit more. I actually have noticed the tweeter evening out a bit. These were a demo pair at a dealer and they were not sure how much it had run in before I bought them.

Anyway, class A amp and Tube Linestage is sounding more and more appealing to me. A bit of sweetness up top is all I really need. Thanks for the feedback.
Carver Raven 350’s (tube)
older McCormack rehabbed by steve.
used pass labs amp,

too many ways to go.

There’s a McCormack on flea bay in a gold revision for 2K
    There’s a Threshold stasis 300 also on flea bay.  
 Happy hunting.
so mnay good amps out there.

happy hunting!
First time poster here, but I've been following this forum for a while. I was compelled to comment here because my experience is eerily similar. I have the D7's with a Hegel H80. This combo is also fast, tight and sometimes too revealing. I'm also desiring some mid-bass warmth. I think with the H80 I haven't tapped into the full dynamic potential of the D7's.

Like you I'm also considering higher power tubes amps or SS class A (which I've never heard).  But, I'd like to stick with an integrated. I'm looking now at a Primaluna Dialogue HP or Vincent SV700 for my budget. 

Out of those you have listed, the Line Magnetic would be my top choice. But all of your options look like they'd be a great match. I don't have any direct experience with any of these so I'm looking forward to seeing where this thread goes and what you choose.
Why do guys say too revealing when what they mean is the top end and transients are hyped? Or is it grainy and edgy? Because the one thing it can't be is too revealing. I mean that is the whole entire goal, to reveal what is on the recording. Reveal. Yes. That is exactly what we want. Cannot possibly have too much of it. No. I do not think you are using this term correctly. Not at all. 

I'm gonna guess from the word "too" that what you're trying to say is something is exaggerated. But what? Attack? Transients? Top end? 

Whatever it is, if you want to have any chance of success you need to figure it out. 
@millercarbon is correct here.  The D7's aren't too revealing and that's a fairly nonsensical term I agree since it is an attribute we desire.  In my experience over the past 2 years with these speakers is that the tweeters need some run in to shed some initial grain and edge.  I first heard the D7's at a show and was hugely impressed.  I knew that Spendor didn't bring any D7's to shows with less than 500 hrs on them so I wasn't alarmed by the run in period needed.  They really have one of the most amazing tweeters I've heard...which I'm sure led Stereophile to write this  in its review: 
I noticed especially fine treble dispersion and extension, as well as freedom from any harshness. The treble had a crystalline clarity that put the Spendor D7 among the finest speakers I have heard at any price.
The tweeter clarity is at a level that most speakers don't possess.  They also have a fabulous midrange and bass extension while imaging at a level that I normally associate with nice stand-mounted monitors. In my system I truly enjoy the music that is conveyed through pairing the speakers with Class A SS amplification and a tubed pre that can operate in a fully balanced circuit from input to output.