Who buy PS AUDIO ?

Please share your audio (gears) back ground and how long have you been an audiophile?
What or why do you like PS Audio products? What type of audience?
I’ve been watching Paul McGowan on Youtube, I just gotta to give this man so much credits on such valuable info he’s sharing with us audiophaniatics. I do love the guy to death.
I really want to support his business, I really do, but they aren’t cheap either (BHK-300)
Off you go, share your experience with PS AUDIO.
128x128nasaman
Their customer service takes a back seat to no one. I have had their DACs for years with the DSD DAC currently doing service in a low six figure system. I love the annual free software upgrade. I just purchased the Stellar phono preamp which is a steal for the money. I like value for my dollar without the headaches and that is PS Audio. 
I have their Stellar DAC/Preamp and Stellar Amp and have been extremely pleased! The few times I did contact PS Audio they were ultra responsive.  I really like the I2S input that I feed from a Sonore digital device available on the preamp. The price point of the Stellar series is fantastic.
Paul is an awesome guy, and I really enjoy watching his youtube channel.
I had the PS300/ stellar pre-/dac in mind for a time, but the price for what is inside the box turned me completely off.  And I also have second thoughts about going from class AB to D.
very happy with DirectStream DAC and transport...owned a PS preamp 30 years ago that was quite good for it's price,,,the S300 amp is very good too