CD Treatment

I read recently on a thread here that there are ways to treat CD’s so that they sound better. What are some of the easier treatment methods that you’ve tied that have worked?

My CD player is an old Simaudio Supernova with front loading tray.

I have about 1500 CD’s

Thanks
fundsgon
You have only been playing lps though, right?

The cds are in boxes, in the basement, and the
pandemic is bringing out your adventurous side.

SERIOUSLY?
Seriously. Mostly I spin cd’s, sometimes lp’s. Both sound good, just different. Just wondering what tweaks may be available for cd’s.
I dutifully bought a green CD pen when the Paint the Edge Green idea got going.  I have many green-edged CDs.  Perhaps the green edge makes a slight improvement to the sound, but not enough to really matter.  What really improved the fidelity of my CDs was replacing my first generation Marantz CD/SACD player with a Sony XA 5400ES.  What improved the fidelity a heck of a lot more was routing my Sony through a Mytek Brooklyn Bridge.  Of course, the Mytek cannot decode my SACDs but CDs now often sound excellent.  BTW, whenever an audio-fool spots one of my green-edged CDs they chuckle.
Of course, the green pen can provide modest improvements. But improvements nevertheless. However, the problem is too great for only a green pen, gentle readers. Green absorbs the visible color red, it’s red’s complement. And red appears in the scattered CD laser light, so some of the scattered light is absorbed. Thus, the amount of scattered light getting into the photodetector is reduced. That’s the reason the green pen is audible. But, wait, there’s more. The red portion of the CD laser is only the lower 1/4 of the bandwidth. Since the CD laser has a wavelength of 780 NM that means most of the scattered light the other 75% is not visible red but near infrared light which is invisible. Infrared light is immune to absorption by green or any other color. That’s where New Dark Matter comes in, it absorbs all light, visible and invisible. Thr