DAC Output 192/16 vs. 192/24 Will I Hear A Difference

I am planning on purchasing a DAC in the near future and although I have done
some research, I am not clear on some of the technical aspects. I will be streaming
Qobuz from a Node 2i to an external DAC.

With Qobuz, will there be a difference in audio quality with a DAC that outputs
192/16 vs. 192/24? If there is a difference, will it be audible?
I am not interested in DSD.
Thanks.  
ericsch
agree with erik...that spec, and other specs, are often only a small part, and don't need to worry about what chips are used as there is way more to good sound than that alone...
op,
    I do not have the "ear" that many of the established long time members here have.  My system is resolving enough for me to clearly hear quite a difference between standard 16/44 and 24/96.  At my skill level the move from 24/96 to 24/192 is much harder for me to pick out. That is my honest answer. I am 54 and do not have the ears of a 30 year old anymore. I think the original source material plays a large part.  IMO a quality DAC with an excellent analogue stage is a very wise decision. Money well spent. Cheers. 
Haven't seen any Qobuz tracks that are 192/16. Your Dac may quote this spec. 
192/24, 96/24, and 16/44.1 on Qobuz as far as I know.

Yes, I know there are other things to consider and implementation matters. It's just that some users will say such and such DAC inputs up to some spec, but does not output to the same spec. Confusing to me.  
In my opinion, the bit depth is actually probably more important than the sample rate with respect to delivering SQ, all things being equal. So I wouldn’t want my bit depth limited to 16 bits, although I could easily live with a sample rate that tops out at 192.