Hsu CCB-8...What Have I Done?

Have you ever shopped and shopped for something until you are on the brink of either insanity or blowing the whole thing off, and then you find something on-line that seems to check all your boxes, and your wife is waiting for you to go to Joplin with her and the daughter to check out the daughter’s new duplex and they’re in the minivan with the motor running, and so you just click "buy"? Well, I have.

So...anybody familiar with these Hsu CCB-8’s?
jdmccall56
I should have been clearer: The CCB-8’s aren’t subs. They are stand-mount 2-ways. They have an 8" woofer with a coaxial-mounted aluminum dome tweeter. They seem very well built and have some good reviews, but they would appear to be rather sensitive to placement; especially toe-in. I hope they are not in the "ruthlessly revealing" camp. Anyway, I dug the design, the radius edges, metal grille, high sensitivity, etc, etc...and the reviews didn’t scare me off...plus they were marked down a bit on HSU’s "Spring Sale". so...I bit.

ps Oh, sorry! I didn’t see last two posts before writing. So...thanks so much! Guess I’m wanting re-assured! :)
Oh well, while I'm here:
I have a couple of older Velodyne DLS4000R (12") subs that I will use with the Hsu's.  Hopefully they will keep up (They're just pretty good).  If they don't do, and assuming the CCB-8's are keepers, I am thinking either a pair of Hsu VTF-2 Mk5's or Rhythmik L-12's.
Great idea! Their subs are all so dang big, though! Maybe they will come out with a nice 12" sealed sub. I could handle at least two of those!
Also, I already have multiple pairs of stands to choose from:  28" Targets, 26" Sanus and 34" Sanus woods are all available.  I think I'll start with the 26" Steel Foundation Sanus stands.
Mr. Miller, I love subwoofers too. That makes us both sort of interlopers here in the speaker forum. The HSU CCB-s is a coaxial speaker .

Mr. McCall I have no actual in home experience with this speaker nor do I know what the HSU return policy is.

If you purchased two for stereo playback or plan to purchase five to seven for home theater its very wise that they're matching. In the HT setting the more equal their distance and height they are placed the less room correction will be needed and the surround effect will be much better for it.

I'd gamble on trusting HSU rating this speaker to provide a near 50Hz response. Maybe others here can provide their actual experience.

Congratulations on your Daughters new duplex. My first property was a duplex. As a home owner and a landlord you learn a great deal in a very short time. 

They have a 30 day return but customer pays shipping. Fair, I think.
I bought a pair. Stereo only. I will use a pair of subs, though. My Velo’s can’t cross over higher than 80 Hz and that is what Hsu recommends for them, so I should be OK there.
...and thanks!