What to upgrade to?

I will be retiring at the end of the year or earlier depending on the Covid virus.  Anyway I am looking for that last upgrade to my system.  I will be looking at either upgrading my analog system or loudspeaker.  I have about 10k in a complete turntable and my speakers retailed for 12k about 5 years.  Both I could live with in retirement and be quite happy. But I have $15k - $20k to spend if I want to on either upgrading my turntable or speakers.  What would you upgrade? Turntable or speakers?
bobheinatz
@bobheinatz I also have a Deja Vu custom preamp so I know you're getting great sound there :) What amp are you using? I googled your speakers pretty interesting looking and I've heard of Dale Pitcher but I suspect they could be improved upon.
The VPI hw-40 turntable is outstanding, and a used pair of Genesis 5.3 speakers around 25k total. 
Dale Pitcher's speaker are very good. He puts a lot of work into designing and building them. The Artisan Fidelity tables are very good as well. It's been a while, like almost 25 years, but I used to live within a few miles of Deja Vu Audio. Vu got me into my first tube component and my first of a few pairs of Spendor speakers.

I see a common denominator here with what I would refer to as bespoke gear. Why not continue the trend. A set of Audiokinesis speakers could be interesting.
So some of you have identified my situation.  My speakers, turntable,
preamp and amps are all very good.  The system sounds great and is evenly balanced.  My real delima is I have the cash to spend on a real nice upgrade but what would be the best upgrade!  It is killing me having saved for quite awhile but there seems no clear path on which component upgrade.  One moment I am convinced I need different speakers the next moment it a new TT.  There has been some great suggestions and knowledge from you guys thanks.  Still open to any recommendations.
Clio09

Something from Duke would be very interesting.  I had forgot about his work.