Can I go wrong with Stillpoint Ultra Mini anti-vibration isolation feet?

I am researching what anti vibration isolation feet to add to my components. I came across a Galen Carol article which compared and rated various isolation devices. The Stillpoints rated the highest among isolation feet with at 9 out of 10 rating. If purchased used I could afford Stillpoints bottom of the line Ultra Minis for my Marantz KI Ruby CD/SACD player and Luxmann L507u Mk2 integrated amp. Maybe later some more for my Shunyata Hydra Denal 6000/S power conditioner. Do you think these would be a good choice for my system in their price range of maybe $350 or more a set used.

If it makes a difference the rest of my system is a VPI Classic 2 turntable with an Ortofon 2M Black cartridge, and a pair of Magico A3 speakers. The components are sitting on built into the wall shelves. The top shelf for the CD player and turntable is a slab of marble floating on a cushion of that rubbery shelf liner you can use for kitchen drawers, which is on a floating slab of 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood on another piece of shelf liner over a fixed 3/4" plywood shelf. The integrated amp is on the middle shelf similarly designed but without the marble level. The bottom shelf, the same as the middle has the power conditioner and my DISH box for watching TV.

So what do you think? Would the Stillpoints be a good choice or should I be looking elsewhere and why. Again I’m only looking for feet, not shelves or platforms. I’m sure some of you have some experience with these devices and could help guide me along as I’ve none. Thank you for your thoughts and I'd appreciate your advice.

Below are some of the more affordable higher rated isolation feet I’ve been taking a look at from the Galen Carol list along with his 1-10 rating on each. The Stillpoints are a bit more pricey, but have the highest rating, so maybe are worth the extra investment. The full list is at https://www.gcaudio.com/tips-tricks/a-brief-survey-of-isolation-devices/

Aurios Classic- Roller Ball (8)

Pro Max- Roller Ball (7)

Decouplers- Roller Ball (5)

Black Diamond Racing (BDR) Cones- Rigid (5)

Clear Audio Magix- Other (7)

Daruma IIIi- Roller Ball (7)

DH Cones- Rigid (7)

Isolation Bearings- Roller Ball (7)

Finite Elemente Ceraball- Roller Ball/Other (7)

Cerapuc- Roller Ball/Other (8)

Gingko Mini Clouds- Viscoelastic (8)

Marigo Small Cones- Rigid (6)

Reference- Rigid (6)

Stillpoints- Other (9)

Symposium Rollerblocks - Roller Ball (8)

Thanks for looking,

Mike

skyscraper
Vibrapods...got 'em under everything in my rack (even tiny ones under small items) and under my speakers on my wood floor...these things seem to accomplish what the far more expensive gizmos from various companies try to do (use the "feel it" approach to feel if the component isn't picking up vibration from the rack, or simply seems like it's not vibrating from sound, it's working), and note that I don't think a little vibration hurts anything very much anyway...the pods and little round smaller things keep components from moving around...now there's a benefit!
Tomic601, I’ll do some research on the HRS (Harmonic Resolution Systems) Nimbus couplers and other products. I’m looking on their site right now. Thanks for the recommendation.There sure are a lot of anti-vibration products out there.Do you use any of the HRS products, and if so how do you find them to perform relative to others?

Wolf_garcia, the vibrapods certainly are an excellent bargain. I’m probably going to go with a product with a bit higher rating on Galen Carol’s scale though. I’m glad you’ve gotten good results with yours. I’m completely unsure of how much sonic improvement ant-vibration feet will provide, so I really don’t know how much improvement is to be had by products that are considerably more expensive.

Mike
I use a Townshend Audio seismic platform under my TT. Very pleased with the performance. Much tighter low end which also helped with the clarity of the mids and highs. 

Contemplating getting some IsoAcoustics Oreas and/or the Funk Firms boings for speakers and pre-amp.

Also thinking of getting some Townshend Audio seismic pods to support my main audio rack but not sure if they can be permanently attached via screws or other means. @select-hifi do you know if the Townshend pods can be permanently attached?
Mike: I use three Nimbus couplers under my Unitiserve / Pardo LPS and a damper on top of the server only Tightens up the bass and image depth improves. I have The M3 base under my Brinkmann Bardo TT - Nimbus couplers under the TT power supply. Table sits on plywood shelf w slate top and a constrained layer between. I make use of Ayre myrtle wood blocks on my ARC preamp and all over my Vintage system - more incisive sound for sure. As a wood dude, you should explore Myrtle. Finally I have a nice slab of walnut that will be a test bed for some of the devices listed in this thread. Oh I almost forgot, Isotek has Vibrapods under...