FREE ! DCM Time Frame TF 500 Speakers

One tweeter inoperative. Cosmetically good. Have pictures if interested. No boxes LOCAL PICKUP ONLY . Hate to throw these away, but need the room. Have been stored in a heated room entire life .

Zanesville Ohio
nitrobob
Thank God the police have arrived to straighten this out. SMH.  I am with nitrobob on this one. He is not gaining anything from this. Hopefully someone takes advantage of his generosity and gets those DCMs up and making music. 
I do think that he is very generous, and I commend him for it, but there are many generous people that want to share items that they no longer need, and if many of them did that on the forums instead of the classified ads it would be a problem. No insult was intended, but I am surprised that you weren't aware of it since you have been a member for a good while.
No harm done, and I hope that your speakers find a good home. 
Omg we are overrun with spell checkers, literary critics, and rule followers..  

btw the DCM are fine speakers and as I recall Madisound probably has a drop in replacement tweeter...,

almost worth driving to Ohio
Very nice offer nitrobob! If I were a little closer I would take you up on that. My very first pair of speakers I bought right out of high school in the late 80’s were DCM Time Frame 250’s, the baby brother of the ones you are offering. Up to that point I was using a really cheap Fisher system my sisters had been using. I remember agonizing between those DCM’s and Infinity’s at Circuit City (or was it Cerwin Vegas, can’t remember). The sales guys were really getting sick of me. I bought the DCMs for $400 bucks and I was in heaven. They are responsible for putting me on the path to becoming the obsessive and neurotic audiophile I am today. Thanks for the offer and best of luck.