Child Damage Mitigation

Last week the wife and I brought a new baby home - our first - and it's been fun introducing her to the music we love. It dawned on me this morning that this child will be crawling before I know it and my lovely pair of Magnepan 3.7's might be sitting ducks. They're less agile than the cat, closer to the ground than the house plants, and more fragile than the couch. As I've calculated I've got approximately 6 months to find a way to prevent any child-induced damage so your input is greatly appreciated. What can I learn from the grand wisdom of AG about how to keep the kid away from the speakers? 
hapafoto
Store the Maggie’s and get monitors with heavy stands for a next few years. Congrats on the little girl! 
It really is amazing what a child can learn from parents when gentle teaching is given.
“But seriously they arent very fast until after 1.”

This one made me smile 😀

It’s mostly true, until the one day you leave them, go upstairs, and return to find them 3/4 of way up the stairs teetering on disaster! Good memories!

Reluctantly, I’m gonna have to agree with the storing advice and going to stand mounts with heavy, sand filled stands for about 7-10 years or however long it takes you to get all your eventual little ones to about age 7 (10 if they are rambunctious, rebellious, and don’t listen well). 😂
We had a shock mat for the cat. It's pretty harmless and the power supply doesn't seem to impact the sound quality.
More to discover