Fritz Carbon 7's vs. Dynaudio 1.3SE

I currently have the Dynaudio Special 25's and have owned the 1.3 SE's in the past. I need to downsize and I'm considering the Fritz Carbon 7's. I would be using a McIntosh MC162 amp which is 100w@ 8ohms and 160w@ at 4ohms. I figure the Fritz's will be a little easier to drive. Anyone out there who can compare the two? Thanks.
jimmymac
Downsize? The Carbon 7s are like $1700. How much would you be pocketing if you sold your Special 25s? Not enough to change a speaker that you like, I would think. Sounds like you just want something new. Nothing wrong with that.
Yeah, the Special 25s are VERY good. Like Charyo said if you just want a change in sound that is one thing, but as far as better? That might be a challenge. It would be kind of neat to bring the Carbon 7s in for a direct compairison though.
Well, I've been borrowing the 25's from a friend of mine for the past year or so. He now needs them. I used to own the 1.3SE's. I'm afraid I might be spoiled by the 25's.
the carbon 7's are nothing short of amazing, they're simply unbeatable at the price they sell at, easily competes with (and defeats) much more expensive speakers

they are truly something special. fritz's attitude and service is the icing on the cake.
Mrkoven, I agree. I think the asking price is a deterrent to potential buyers. People need to be open minded with these because they preform way higher than their asking price. Heck, there have been some shows where attendees have said his room had some of the best sound at the entire show. Of course more goes into that than just the speakers, but still very telling. At one show I think he had some old beat up receiver driving them. The good news is Fritz is not done. I know the Carbon 7s are keeping him busy, but he is the type that will keep trying something new and I'm sure he will have a new creation that may top the Carbon 7s in the future.