Fritz Carbon 7's vs. Dynaudio 1.3SE

I currently have the Dynaudio Special 25's and have owned the 1.3 SE's in the past. I need to downsize and I'm considering the Fritz Carbon 7's. I would be using a McIntosh MC162 amp which is 100w@ 8ohms and 160w@ at 4ohms. I figure the Fritz's will be a little easier to drive. Anyone out there who can compare the two? Thanks.
jimmymac
Another vote for Fritz and his Carbons. I haven't heard the Dyn 1.3s, but I have heard the C1s, and I don't think the Carbon's are giving up anything like 5k of performance in that comparison. John
JDoris, thanks for the response. I had the C1's for a few months. A great speaker but my room was too small and I just couldn't give them the room they needed away from the back wall. That's an impressive comparison for the Carbons.
Hi Jimmy. You might call Fritz; he can work with you on port configurations that can function closer to boundaries. While the C1 is well liked around here, and I may be an outlier, I'd probably take the Carbon's even if the prices were closer. John
Downsize? The Carbon 7s are like $1700. How much would you be pocketing if you sold your Special 25s? Not enough to change a speaker that you like, I would think. Sounds like you just want something new. Nothing wrong with that.