Looking For Candidates For That Mythical 6922 Tube

I have spent a bit of time looking at 6922 tubes for a PS Audio BHK 250 Signature. I currently have two tubes that work relatively well, but really are not exactly what I need. 

So far it has been a pair of Siemens 6922 Gold Pin branded under RCA. Or a pair of Telefunken 6922. 

The Siemens have nice space, and a rich mid band. However the top end does not have the clarity and energy I would like. The Telefunken are more extended, but are lean in the upper mids, and have a bit of a threadbare feel. 

I have used Amperex Bugle Boy Holland and Orange Globe. I have tried some tubes from GE, Sylvania, Tungsram, and new Gold Lion. Nothing else betters the two I am currently using. 

Anyone have any recommendations that strike a balance between the Siemens and the Telefunken? I have read a bit about the Reflektor 6N23P with silver shield from 1975 as being a desirable tube. Any thoughts?

Any info you can pass along would be appreciated. 
neonknight
Oh speaking of Amperex 6922pq. Bought a pair of those too. Not enough clarity and transparency. Too much of that tube warmth to work in this system. Nice tube...for a different system.
Post removed 
Post removed 
If you have never tried the Russian 6h23n /6n23p Rocket logo Voshkod 
 then you are really missing an opportunity.
 They are cheap and sound wonderful ! I have pretty much gone through them all --Bugle Boys 6dj8s on up the line through most all 6922s /7308s
 Siemens , Amperex ,Telefunkens , JJs, Phillips, Mullards you name it .
Voskhod 6h23n beat them all!!!
So please don't throw me out of hear )))) But seriously , I ask , If you have not tried a pair please do . Best years are early to mid 70s . Single wire post ( very important )