Mark Levinson 39 Drawer problem

I have a problem with my ML 39: It seems that the drawer is not communicating with the main unit. The loading drawer does not open or close, the display states "Drawer" or "opening" or "closing" before "Stopped!"
I checked the internal connections between drawer and main board and also looked for obvious issues on the drawer unit.
I do not have a service manual...

Thanks for all feedback
agosto
The Levinson does NOT use bit-stripping to reduce volume but rather uses the analogue way implementation as used in their preamps, multi resistor controled step by 0.1 db step. By far more expensive/elaborate solution to prevent bit-stripping.
This is even better, then there's no need to worry about "bit stripping" and it still has a bomb proof output stage that's has a 10ohm output Z, and can drive anything. (preamps need not apply)

Cheers George
George, @justmetoo thank you! I am glad that I was able to resolve this. Looking forward to many listening hours...

Hi everyone. Another problem was solved when calibrating the drawer. At my ML 39 the „play“ button did not work correctly. I had to push the button several times before the drawer worked. After calibration it works as it should.