Mola Mola Makua Pre. / DAC

Thinking of reducing/consolidating my hi fi and the Mola Mola Makua has me interested.

More so now that apparently a Streamer upgrade to the DAC board is being released early this year.
 I will be changing from a Naim Audio 252 pre. and NDS DAC/streamer.

Has anyone compared a same or similar Naim set up to the Mola Mola ? Interested to hear how this compares. Most reviews are very glowing for the Mola Mola.

Regards,
Pete
seadog1234
...and, my N802's are dead quiet now with the Audionet and the Classe.
I had constant noise...hiss etc with the BHK stuff.  PS Audio's customer service is great, but they had trouble hearing the noise on their bench that I heard in my system.
I heard a top end Classe amp with the Thiel 3.7 about a decade ago and it was great.  Just blew me away though I gave most of the credit to the Thiel 3.7.

I am trying to figure out whether to buy the Makua with DAC + Luxman m900u amp or Luxman c900u preamp + Luxman m900u amp. The Makua is one less box in the system. 

I am curious about the Kaluga since it is showing up on the used market and seems the natural match for the Makua.

Another comparison I want to hear is the Benchmark LA4 preamp vs the Mola Mola Makua. Both seem to have the same design goals.
If you are interested in the Mola Mola stuff I suggest you call Bill Parrish at GTT Audio in NJ.  He is super nice and very informative.  Tell him Ken Kyser recommended.  I auditioned a Luxman integrated and it did not do it for me.  Nice knobs though!  Ken