Your "Best of..." audio manufacturer in each state

Obviously subjective and subject to experience bias. No wrong answers. Pick a state and claim your "Best of" for that state.

Inspired by me realizing that VAC is a Sarasota-based company. Had I known that a few years ago when I was down there I would have asked for a tour.
128x128simao
In California, Pass Labs/First Watt. In Colorado, Sanders Sound Systems. In Utah, Sound Lab. In Minnesota, Atma-Sphere. In Florida, Eminent Technology.
Vandersteen and Audioquest in CA, Atma sphere and Magnepan in MN, Belles in NY, Ayre in CO, Zu and SoundLab in UT.
Bob
Another vote for Vandersteen in California and Music Reference ( RIP Roger Modjeski ) and Beverige and Infinity (! The real one )....
in Washington the wizard of Lake Stevens - Bob Carver
We’ve got some amazing heavyweight and middleweight contenders in MN, including Audio Research, Magnepan, Bel Canto, Atma-Sphere, Audio Mirror, and others, but Audio Research gets my vote as the GOAT 🐐 of amplifier and preamplifier brands.

To continue the boxing analogy, I’d put MN up against any other state in pound for pound Audio supremacy!  ARC and Magnepan are both arguably top 5 or top 10 all-time Audio brands.