Orosonic/Monster Cable Reflex Record Clamp

So when I bought my Brinkmann Bardo it came with an HRS record weight. I used it, seemed to be decent enough. Now I have never been a fan of record weights, I don't see the process they work through as being very efficient. 

On my other tables I use a Sota Reflex clamp, and the other one the Sota 1-Clamp. I like both well enough, and the reflex clamp to me is an excellent product. 

Now in my box of stuff, I did get a Monster Cable Reflex style clamp, branded as a Monster Cable one, which is the same as the Orosonic. It does a nice job pulling down onto the spindle when the center cylinder is released. 

Anyone ever heard much about these clamps and have an opinion? From what I hear there are not significant differences. To be honest, I am not even sure if they are necessary, but I feel better with on there as the Reflex clamp does a good job coupling the record and platter. Not as good as the Reflex clamp and vacuum platter of my Cosmos, but pretty good for a single device. 

Anyone use any of these series Orosonic or rebranded Monster Cable clamps? I think they may have been sold under other brand names also. 
neonknight
If you insist on a clamp, the BDR was a good one. Two versions were made---a 1-piece, and a 2. They come up for sale occasionally, going for $100-$150.
@rauliruegas ,

I have become curious to your post. You mentioned that what I may perceive as clamps taking the life out of music as distortions, ...

So when I make that statement, I hear the music becoming more free from electronics, more free from the room, more free from the speakers.....and by the way, the bass is more "fleet of foot" so to speak.

So, I ask you, if I'm hearing these sorts of positive things, how am I hearing more distortions? I view my listening at home through the lens of listening live.
Dear @slaw : The overall function of TT mats and clamps are to damp resonances that at the end is a kind of distortions.

Exist a lot of " nice distortions " that are generated by the room/system and for analog mainly inside the analog rig and there with what happens at the ridding of the stylus tip where is here what every thing starts about, through the " noises/distortions " generated for the cartridge that is trying to follow the grooves modulations and in that movements adds a lot of non-existen information in those recorded grooves but additional to that exist a feedback coming from the LP surface that adds more " trash "and then the degradation proccess continue trhtough the headshell and tonearm own resonances and feedback goes on and on.

Unfortunatelly does not exist perfect mats or perfect clamps that can make that damp in perfect way so through the time we are accustomed to listen our systems with several " nice distortions " that puts some kind of " life " additional " life " to the recorded signal and when we change the mat for a better damping one or a better damping clamp some of those " nice distortions " disappears and gone with some of that " life " but in reality what we have after the changes is not more recorded information but a cleaned-up information that through some time we take in count that what we listen is clearer music information ( notes/harmonics ) .

For years I used the AT666 disc stabilizer ( after market vacuum hold down mechanism. ) and I remember in a thread that a gentleman posted that he does not like it that device because the music " life " just disappears when in reality is not in that way.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.