How do you sort your LPs?

How do you sort your LPs?
By:
1. Alphabetical Genre
2. Alphabetical Artist
3. Most listened
4. Others
I have procrastinated in organizing my collection. No excuses now.

128x128arion
All other things being constant the more LPs you acquire the worst the sound gets. Sorry to be the bearer of bad gnus. 🐃 🐃
Alpha by Artist and then chronological within Artist.  All genres except Classical.  Classical has its own section. 
So that means I would have the bassist, Stanley Clarke, in the “C” section...
I have four categories:  Pop, jazz, classical, and "other".  Within the catagories I go alphabetical (performers for pop and jazz, composers for classical).  "Other" is things like seasonal records, novelty records, test records, comedy, and anything else that I can't fit into pop, jazz, and classical.  I also have a section of "current" interests, which includes new recordings and stuff that I have queued up for listening.
If I know what I am looking for, this system makes it easy to find.  More often than not, though, I'll just browse through the collection and pull out whatever catches my eye.  That's where the genre classification helps out.  Usually I have a dozen or so records ready in the "current" section, so I go to that first.
Another important feature in my collection is that I keep it manageable.  If I buy new records, I will take out the the same number of old records that I don't listen to anymore and get rid of them.  I don't buy very many CDs anymore (those have been fiercely culled down to about 100).  LPs are currently at about 350 (and I have plenty of material I am willing to part with when new stuff shows up).  I am mostly culling pop material and so-so classical.  I keep exceptional recordings and, of course, obscure stuff that I can't stream.  I have gone from over 500 records and over 1000 CDs to a much more manageable and meaningful curated collection of physical media.  I could cull the collection more, but I now have adequate storage space and no compelling reason to do so.
Using Ikea’s gift to the audiophile world, Kallax, my LPs are sorted into jazz, pop, classical, celtic/folk, and audiophile.

The jazz is sorted by major performer, same for pop, classical by composer (makes finding a specific performer or conductor a bit of a pain) and the audiophile by label.

The only way I can think of to make it easier to find things would be to create specific location with all LPs and locations in a database file. That is a lot of work. I am (barely) up to returning the stack of played LPs to the shelves before it gets too high.