Node 2i performance suggestions pls

Looking for Tips/Tweaks to max out Node 2i performance for a newbie. ISO, cabling, settings, et al. Thx All
128x128mstrauss58
Has anybody tried any tweaks like footers or isolation devices? I've used various footers and platforms with no significant results.

Google Node 2i upgrades and you will come across Fidelity Audio UK. They make after market kits for upgrading the node 2i including power supply. Kits are not cheap but easily worth the time to investigate. Cheers
I did the Cat 6 and cord.  Both better.  Then  I bought a Topping D90 and that was a big difference.  There are lots of other brands of good DAC.  Schiit, Denafrips, Sabaj, Border Patrol, Chord, Mytek, Lumin to name a few.  I connected it with a coax cable.  The external power supply looks interesting.  I have also wondered about that for the DAC as well. 
About 3 months ago I added the Wireworld Electra Mini and Schiit Gungnir MB via Neotech DEVD-2001 with Furutech BNC connectors and it made a significant difference.  I also run balance Audioquest Mackenzie IC's to the Luxman 507uxII.  

Overall super happy with this setup.  Only downside is the DAC has no remote input switching so I really only use the one spdif input.  Would be nice to be able to run my TV sound through it but i'm lazy and it's a pain to get up to switch inputs... :)

The Node2 is really a bargain and it works so well compared to the rest of the marketplace.  I've got other node products around the house so we can sync it all from living room to the kitchen and patio.  I've looked at so many other streamers but in the end this thing just does so much well that I can't justify the cost or inconvenience of adding another streaming platform. 

I am definitely going to look into the Cat8 upgrade and see if that makes a difference.  I've just got a cheapo amazon special back there now. 

Thanks all for sharing and have a great long weekend!