Node 2i performance suggestions pls

Looking for Tips/Tweaks to max out Node 2i performance for a newbie. ISO, cabling, settings, et al. Thx All
128x128mstrauss58
@lowrider57 
Supra is a very nice cable for the money. I am using with my Vault 2. You can expect appreciable improvement over your CAT 6 cable.
@lalitk , I ordered the Supra, thanks for the recommendation. Looking forward to hearing it. 

I expect to hear some good sound from that little Node.
I'm using the Cullen C7 and a High Fidelity CT-2 S/PDIF coax to an Audio Note Dac.

Wireworld starlight cat 8 and Electra mini c7 each made audible improvements in my system. Source is vault 2.
Pangea Power cord DH Labs SilverSonic Toslink cable Transparent Audio Ethernet Cable. And Morgami Studio Gold RCA cable for coax and Mogami Studio Gold RCA FOR audio out.
As good as it gets for my system. Major improvement from out of the box
"@audiojedi , I'm using CAT6. Would CAT8 be a noticable upgrade? Thanks"

I actually went from CAT6 to CAT7 and didn't notice much if any difference - went to CAT8 for fun because it was cheap and there was a more noticeably fleshed out sound to be had and in particular I noticed that low level listening was improved(more detail at low volume).  Bottom end was also more well defined as I recall.

Thicker cable and better shielding presumably made the difference, it was probably the cheapest upgrade I've ever made but obviously your mileage may vary.