Node 2i performance suggestions pls

Looking for Tips/Tweaks to max out Node 2i performance for a newbie. ISO, cabling, settings, et al. Thx All
128x128mstrauss58
I've been trying that as well.
Adding an aftermarket power cord was a very noticeable upgrade. If it doesn't help, try a different brand. You need a C7 cable (aka figure 8). Wireworld and Cullen make good C7's.

Using ethernet interface from the router is superior to WIFI.

I've been trying different footers and isolation, but so far haven't noticed a difference. Maybe somebody 
has a good tweak.

Thx lowrider. Jason @ the cable co. suggested Shunyata Venom 14 Digital,since I’ll be bypassing the node dac. Another agoner was gracious enuf to suggest an iso solution(I pm’d him); but I’ll let him chime in if he wishes. And yeah, I suppose I’ll use Ethernet as you suggest. Thx for your input, Mike 
I purchased the better of the two available Pangea power cords that fit the Node 2i and in my system it did not improve the sound at all, if fact perhaps the opposite.  Sent it back to Audio Advisor for a courteous refund.
@jetter , I suggest you try a better cable than Pangea. I have 2 of them at the bottom of my closet. 
A good PC will really open up the Node.

@lowrider57  Thanks for the insight, sounds like a plan.  Do you mind sharing which PC you found to work well?