6922 Amperex PQ White label... D or O-getter? Holland or Hicksville?

Much has been written about the Amperex 5922/6D8J/E88CC. What's the concensus about the top choice for the meatiest, richest midrange? 
pmboyd
Is the "deep low end of the 7308" an actual phenomenon or merely the perceived effect of less midrange emphasis?
@pmboyd , there is no diminished midrange in these tubes. It's the wonderful liquid mids of an Amperex tube.
The 7308 presents a more powerful, deep low-end than  the 6922/E88CC.
Don't get me wrong, all the PQ tubes have great sonics. Much more realistic and smoother and without the the grain of the Bugle Boys.

I don't mean the 7308 may have a diminished or attenuated midrange. It's a question of balance. The suggestion has been made (ie. Joe's Tube Lore) that some iterations are more "midrange forward" than others. However, with respect to sound, I suppose perception is reality. I'm especially interested in a 6922 iteration that has a palpable midbass.
I think the Heerlen, Holland tubes are generally thought of as being the midrange champs and the D getters as being a little more laid back or richer.  The small O getters are a little more lively.

Of course when you try these in your system you may wonder how in the hell people came up with those descriptions as they sound nothing like that in your system.