ethernet connection for Netflix amazon etc.

Any advice in regards to streaming video connection.  Is it better to connect direct vie ethernet to TV or to A/V processor.  Example I have Mcintosh MX 122 A/V processor and LG C9 OLED.  If possible any advantage to connect to A/V processor then back to TV via HDMI as opposed to direct connect from router to tv.

Thanks

guyt
knownothing,
Well it depends on the source of course but Amazon Prime generally sounds fantastic. Netflix more hit and miss.

ozzy
 @ozzy thanks.  Just cut cable and I am thinking about getting a Fire TV Cube and using it with an aftermarket linear power supply to keep stock switching supply out of my main HT/HiFi system where I have concerns about both sound quality and noise.  I just removed an Xfinity smart cable box from my main system and it made a big, big difference in the overall sound quality of all other sources.  Even with power conditioning, that thing must have been really dirty, not to mention it ran hot and had a fan in it that was running all the time.  I am using a Fire TV Stick with a TV in different room, and functionally it works great, but sound quality is not as critical there.  If I go with the TV Cube and linear supply, I will report back on experience.
knownothing,

I have never heard about the Fire TV Cube, I'll check it out.
Thanks,

ozzy