Favorite Linear power supply

I have a couple of walwart power supplies in my system which I’d like to replace with a linear supply. It’s mostly computer related such as my router, etc ( I have a Belkin). Can anyone recommend a good choice(s) at a reasonable price point ( under $200 or so?) preferably one unit which could accommodate at least 2 items, as above. I don’t have a tremendous amount of space behind my rack but if it’s not especially big I’ll be able to find it a spot. Thanks in advance.  
lissnr
lissnr

Teradak make great liner supplies, that don't have "audiophile" pricing. And can be got on ebay, just search.
https://www.teradak.com/products/?id=25

Cheers George
I use a couple Teradak DC-50W’s and I’ve been very happy with them. They are in your price range. I don’t recommend using one power supply to power two components. It’s best to use dedicated power supplies for sound quality’s sake. Just my personal preference.
@mkgus - the Teradak and Zerozone linear power supplies that have two outputs are actually two separate power supplies.  I have seen some that share a single transformer, but have two independent power supply boards.  I have also seen some Zerozone that actually have multiple fully independent transformers and power supplies within a single case/unit.
Multiple fully independent transformers and power supplies within a single case/unit would be best in that case.