Group Challenge - Home lighting, who is in?

Hi everyone,

So I've been thinking a little bit about when my system seems to sound best, and I'm starting to wonder if it's the lights.  Modern high efficiency lights have a lot more tech in them than the old school incandescent, which were basically a resistor placed between the hot and the neutral.

So here is the challenge, if you are keen to try an experiment and post your results. Around  7-9 PM your local time turn off all the lights in your home and listen to your system. Do you hear a benefit?

Post your findings, positive or negative along with any power conditioner you may be using.

Please stay safe, keep a flashlight or other device handy if you need to. :)

Best,

Erik
erik_squires
i dont think it has anything to do with the lights in the house..   i think it has to do with the demand of power is less at the later times of the day.

why do you think a system sounds good early in the morning and late at night but not so good during the day. ?            the demand for power is less in the morning and evening and more during the day.

Your lights, are they by any chance can lights? If so it may not be the lights. Its the cans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcwz8-EfFYE

I can joke about this because as you know very well I have posted numerous times explaining in detail what is going on and how to test it. Do a search.