Demo'ing Class A amps, Appreciation Suggestions from those who recently been there

I recently sold my Cary S120MKll Amp in 2 days. It was 60wpc triode.
Filling in with Pass Lab, baby DIY Class A Mono blocks. Maxing at 7 wpc.
My speakers are rated 94 Sensitivity older FSMs by Tannoy.

I have sampled so far in order of preference:

-Pass Labs XA25 -Disneyland color the way I like it. $4,900 new
-Leben 300 Int. 12 wpc. EL 84s by Golden Lion-Like an Upscale call girl. Seductive. $4,000 new-Not in the running-

-Lejonklou Boazu Int.-40wpc S.S. Class a/b-Totally Pure. Almost hurts to hear a guitar slide. $4,000 new
-Sugden Masterclass IA 4 Class A to 33wpc. Very smooth but surprisingly not a great match with my Tannoys. $6,000?

What else would you think might be worth a listen?
I want to go Solid State this time. I enjoy the Class A resolution.
Yes the Leben is an outlier someone offered and I said "Sure"! Done with hum otherwise.

I listen from a low of 60 db to high of 75 db.
Room is irregular and medium sized in terms of cubic
feet. Treated as needed.

I want an amp that is satisfying enough to keep for the long run.
Someday I may add the others for a different sound or with less efficient planars, etc.

Price range $5k max.
Used preferred.
Willing to wait.

Brands I am have not heard but read positive comments about:
Ayre, Naim, Linn

Thank you all in advance for your thoughts.
Please do not feel compelled to respond if you
have not been here in the last few years.

chorus
Based on online measurements, the Luxman 550 seems misleadingly underrated when it comes to wattage. I suspect this has to do with meeting test standards requiring pre-conditioning.

I'd treat it as a much larger amp when considering it's application.
Decooney:

I would say the LTA amp leans more toward very good solid state and less towards lush tube sound. Compared to my CODA amp it has a little more detail and adds some air around the individual instruments and voices if that makes any sense. It is hard to describe and I think the best description is tube tone and solid state detail.as LTA describes it. I was not satisfied at all with the Rocket 88. Even though it could put out 60 watts, the bass disappeared on my open baffle speakers and I don't listen much to bass heavy music. The CODA corrected the bass problem but it was barely idling running my speakers and most of the 25 watt Class A was going to heat the room. I took a chance on the LTA amp based on what I was hearing from the MZ3 preamp and I am very pleased with it. It still amazes me that this little 10 watt tube amp can drive my speakers as well as the CODA amp and the CODA is is a very fine amplifier also.
The LTA amp came with four Russian 6P14P-EB tubes and four 7062 tube that are unmarked but I think may be RCA? I suppose the tube sound could be adjusted by using different tubes but I like it the way it is.

I can't think of anything sound wise I would change but it is definitely not audio jewelry. Just a plain black box.  
Audioman58 - here is a big Hell Yes concerning the new Krell K300i!! I have been running mine for 6 months now into my Maggie 1.7is. This integrated has no issues pushing my Maggie ‘heat sinks’ to new levels of performance. The new circuit design keeps the amp portion in Class A for quite some time - I should know - I push the most inefficient speakers and I can run you out of the room.  I wanted more bass - so I bi amped into the Maggie bass panel by adding a Son of Ampzilla II just for the bass panel . The Krell has a preamp out (that is adjustable) to match volumes. 

Just my 2 cents

Happy Listening and stay healthy!

In reference to your fear that Krell needs a lot of service - I am a Krell owner for 15 years - using three different integrated amps over 15 years - I run two stereo systems in my home. Over that 15 years my Krell’s needed service twice.

As far as I am concerned - that shows a very high quality standard.

just my personal experience !

Happy Listening and Stay Healthy!
@aldoallen
.. I can’t think of anything sound wise I would change but it is definitely not audio jewelry. Just a plain black box...

aldoallen,
Congrats. It is unique black box. Not like most other 10w amps. My colleagues ZOTL displaced a former Cary -and- Dennis Had Inspire amp (all stock, unmodified) yet he does like detail and fast punch over lush-plush-bloom triode tube sound. And, to read yours displaced a Coda 10.R SS with the first 25w in Class A - is notable. Synergy with speakers is everything. Glad u found it for your ears and prefernce. :)