Parasound A21+ or PS Audio S700 monos?

Since I have some time on my hands, I've been playing with my hifi.  And it's time for a new power amp.
Rest of system is an Exposure 3010S2 CD player feeding a Naim nDAC, an Exposure 3010S2 or Conrad-Johnson PF2L, speakers are Monitor Audio Gold GX300s. 

In looking and reading, it seems like the Parasound A21+ and PS Audio S700 are the leading contenders.  New S700 monos are $1798; a 1 year old A21+ is $2000.  

Thoughts on them?
naimfan
In sum, if your own A21 runs hot (but has normal air circulation), I’m certain that something is wrong. I’d suggest contacting Parasound’s Service Dept.
Told him that way back, he doesn't listen, or has an agenda.

Cheers George
I have the S300 and like it but am interested how this turns out.  Might have to move up to the 700
Well, I have the Parasound A23 (obviously a model below the A21) and the stereo version of the M700 (the S300).  I find the S300 is superior in every regard - not in a really significant way, but clearly audible.  Cleaner and more articulate, the A23 sounds “thick” and less resolving in comparison.  
I’m guessing a similar difference would be heard between the A21 and the M700s. 
My $.02.