Belles research?

Hello,

I purchased a Belles Research 250 amp and cannot find any info about it. This is a long shot but is there anyone out there that knows about or has this amplifier??

Thanks!
voodoolounge
Got my SA-30 this week, at this moment listening to Idle Moments ( Grant Green )
Sounds wonderful and I am using the pre out on my old solid state intergraded amp! Very happy also that it is sounding great on low volume.
Looking forward getting a Supratek pre to give the Belles some quality.
The amp oases quality, but it does get quite warm, so good ventilation is paramount.
Very happy with it so far.
@gryphongryph 

SWEET!  Wonderful amplifier.  All Class A amps run very hot.  IMHO, the hotter it runs, the better it will sound.

Mick makes a GREAT preamp.  Should mate very well with the SA-30.

You picked some very, very nice gear...
@mofimadness 
Thanks, hopefully I will get the Supratek later this year, I don’t change system often, the one I have is from early 2000, newest addition the Primare Dac 30 that I think came out in 2013!
After the Supratek I plan to get a better dac, maybe a Audio Mirror  Tubadour III SE.
Using mostly Roon now, so maybe a dedicated server will be on the cards later, but for now the Mac Mini is doing fine.
The plan was to go intergrated, but I have come to realize that I want tubes somewhere in my setup and the pre looks most logical place to have them.
Maybe when I am a pensioner I can look for that intergrated Class D amp ;-)