Weird problem noticed today...

This has never happened before but in my Bluesound Node 2i today there is - I can it descrbe is as - bass slap or pop, I think just coming from the left Maggie. I pretty much only play loud. My subs are right behind the Maggie (16" or so) and it's definitely coming from the Maggie. Now the DAC on the Bluesound has a lot more boomy bass than the CD player DAC - Yamaha Aventage BD-A1060. So I am thinks my it's signal-related but perhaps it's the Maggies only they are not being driven hard in those frequencies enough to make that horrible sound. BluOs just did an update that is only major change to system today. I probably hadn't played music on a couple weeks and BluOs asked me to do update then I noticed problem - could be coincidental though could this be an amp or preamp issue?
Thoughts?
Cheers
John
jkf011
Well...inconclusive. It was definitely worse on the left. So I physically switched the speakers. Now it's mostly on the right but some can still be heard on the left. Its not constant. And, as I said, the Bluesound has boomier, deeper bass than the disk player (although disk player sounds great) and it is NOT noticeable when playing same song through CD at same volume on preamp (LOUD. But, again, different sounding DACs/marginally different outputs).

So I hav done 3000 songs saved on the BluOS app. Did someone say I would lose all that if I do a reset?

I want to do my best to understand what's going on and which component might be the culprit before contacting any tech support. 

Other thoughts?

Cheers
John
You can do a "reboot" and not lose anything.  Just unplug it for a few minutes or you can reboot it from the BluOS app.

Menu>Help>Diagnostic>Reboot

A Factory reset will lose all the info.  If you saved the 3000 songs on Tidal or Spotify or Qobuz, or etc.  They will all still be there.  Where did you save the songs?
Well it's resolved but it's weirder. Just did reset on the Bluesound and it's gone! I can't fathom why. 

Thanks for all (especially the reset) help.

Cheers
John