Parasound A21+ or PS Audio S700 monos?

Since I have some time on my hands, I've been playing with my hifi.  And it's time for a new power amp.
Rest of system is an Exposure 3010S2 CD player feeding a Naim nDAC, an Exposure 3010S2 or Conrad-Johnson PF2L, speakers are Monitor Audio Gold GX300s. 

In looking and reading, it seems like the Parasound A21+ and PS Audio S700 are the leading contenders.  New S700 monos are $1798; a 1 year old A21+ is $2000.  

Thoughts on them?
naimfan
Hello naimfan,

I think the A21 is a very good class AB amp but still think the S700s will equal or surpass the A21 in every single facet except price, size, weight, electricity consumed and excess heat produced. The A21 may be able to handle 2 ohm speaker loads better than the A700s, which is a strange and meaningless advantage to mention considering your speakers’ impedance never dips that low.
The S700s will have a much more neutral sound quality than the A21, which adds an intentional warm quality to the sound. Of course, it’s your decision which overall amp quality you prefer.

Best wishes,
Tim
I love my A21. No issues at all. I thought about upgrading to the A21+ or JC models but I’m gonna wait until I can afford a top notch Tube setup instead. Oh, I’m driving very efficient speakers as well now since removing Goldenear Triton 5’s our of the system, they weren't terribly inefficient but are less than the Cornwall IV’s. Happy Hunting! 
I had the A21 and now have the M700s.  For me and my efficient speakers, I'll take the PS Audio M700s anyday.  They just sound more lively and snappy to me.  I'm a little skeptical of the improvements from the A21 to the A21+.   
jetter
anything is possible, but even at idle I could not put my hand on it for more than a split second
naimfan

when I got my M700s they already had some hours on them, but still took a good 200 hours playing time to relax