Help with cartridge

With the world turned off, I finally got my Michell Gyrodec SE going. It has some model of a Rega arm, and a cartridge I cannot identify. Not sure how to post photos here?
Due to several cross country moves, the stylus is bent. I do know it is a low output moving coil. I need to either replace the cartridge or fix the stylus if possible. It is tan with a red line going from the head to the slight V down by the stylus.  Any suggestions would help as I feel I have a jigsaw puzzle without the lid right now.

The rest of the system is all tubes including the Wright phono stage, with a step up unit.

safarisound
Could also be a DL-103S as the DL-103D looks the same. You will need to remove the cart and look at the model number on top.
Not sure where you are located but I would check with VAS in Cliffwood, NJ for a price on getting it repaired. I just had two DL-103 carts upgraded by him and it was about 50% of a replacement cartridge cost.
Chakster, why all the hatred for the Denon DL-103 series of carts? They have a huge following and for good reason. I don't know of any other cartridge that dates back to 1962 and is still popular. They have a really good generator and with modest cost can be turned into a cartridge that can satisfy even the most discriminating user. Maybe the warm musical sound is not for you and you like the clinical sound of other cartridges but that is not my or a lot of other users cup of tea.

BillWojo
The 103S has a white body with a red line on the front. And sold new for $180 back in 1977!
I just had my DL-103S serviced by VAS, he installed a new fine elliptical stylus on the original cantilever.
I wonder why the DL-103S was so costly compared to the base line DL-103. I have seen Denon describe the DL-103S as having a "special elliptical" diamond. Could it have been some sort of line contact I wonder? It may have been a way to get around some patent as they were monitored closely back than.
Billwojo
Thank you everyone for the help. It has been determined to be a 103D.

I am considering having it upgraded by the Needle Doctor, to the sapphire boron with nude micro ridge stylus.
I am considering having it upgraded by the Needle Doctor, to the sapphire boron with nude micro ridge stylus.

Sapphire or Boron, not all together 
What's the price and why do you think it will be better than another cartridge (not a refurbished one, but a factory made) with similar advanced cantilever and stylus ? 

You have to ask about compliance of the new combo. 

Actually what Needle Doctor offering for Denon can be purchased for many vintage MM cartridges, because modern JICO SAS stylus is sapphire (or ruby) with S.A.S. profile. And a broken cartridges body like Victor Z1 cost almost nothing (fully compatible with JICO SAS stylus).

Denon is LOMC and you need a SUT of high gain MC phono stage, also proper phono cable.