Anyone try the new Synergistic Research Orange UEF Duplex?

Can anyone please share their experiences and differences between the new Orange UEF receptacle to the Blue or Black....Or even compared to a Furutech GTX-DR NCF......

THX In advance...
128x128bacardi
I checked and their website said floating ground as tul32ley posted,
The Orange Duplex starts with a new floating ground
With a floating ground on all your audio equipment if something goes wrong, all the  equipment chassis have the potential to go to full mains potential, DEADLY!!!!

Cheers George
georgehifi6,926 posts

04-01-2020
12:23am

I checked and their website said floating ground as tul32ley posted,
The Orange Duplex starts with a new floating ground
With a floating ground on all your audio equipment if something goes wrong, all the equipment chassis have the potential to go to full mains potential, DEADLY!!!!

@georgehifi

’They’ can say anything ’They’ want.. That doesn’t mean ’They’ know what ’They’ are talking about. It is obvious the guy that wrote up the ad hasn’t a clue about building electrical grounding systems.

I agree with you floating the equipment ground can be dangerous. Can the equipment ground of an IG (Isolated Ground) outlet be installed on a branch and leave the ground contact of the outlet floating above ground? YES.... Just don’t connect the equipment ground wire to the duplex receptacle IG ground terminal. Of course for around a couple of bucks the user could buy a ground cheater and accomplish the same thing on their existing duplex receptacle outlet.

I copied this from the SR website.
Global MSRP $285.00

Body: Thermoplastic Nylon
Outlet: 2 pole 3 wire grounding 15A 125V
Ground: Isolated Ground
https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/power/uef-orange-duplex/

Retail price for the Pass & Seymour IG5362 outlet is around $10.00

Jim
Amazing, $285 for a $10 receptacle. 

But wait
SR applies all Orange Fuse processes, including a multi-stage high voltage treatment first developed to improve current and voltage transfer in SR's limited edition Galileo SX PowerCell. SR then applies the same UEF Compound developed for the Galileo SX PowerCell for SR's most holographic duplex to date.  
What does this even mean?
It means it can create a holographic image of your conscience reminding you not to purchase anything sold using ridiculous pseudo science hyperbole.
They’ can say anything ’They’ want.. That doesn’t mean ’They’ know what ’They’ are talking about.

That’s great isn’t it, the ones selling the product don’t know what the they’re talking about!
Wondering is any one on this thread associated with SR or their products in any way? If so please say so when posting.

SR applies all Orange Fuse processes, including a multi-stage high voltage treatment first developed to improve current and voltage transfer in SR’s limited edition Galileo SX PowerCell. SR then applies the same UEF Compound developed for the Galileo SX PowerCell for SR’s most holographic duplex to date.
What does this even mean?

Voodoo snake oil BS, nothing more nothing less  

Cheers George