Parasound A21+ or PS Audio S700 monos?

Since I have some time on my hands, I've been playing with my hifi.  And it's time for a new power amp.
Rest of system is an Exposure 3010S2 CD player feeding a Naim nDAC, an Exposure 3010S2 or Conrad-Johnson PF2L, speakers are Monitor Audio Gold GX300s. 

In looking and reading, it seems like the Parasound A21+ and PS Audio S700 are the leading contenders.  New S700 monos are $1798; a 1 year old A21+ is $2000.  

Thoughts on them?
naimfan
I owned the A21+. Loved it!  I “upgraded” to the JC5 and frankly can’t tell much difference in my setup. Can’t speak to the PS Audio, but I can’t imagine you would be dissatisfied with the Parasound.

Sidenote.  I had an A23 and wasn’t really happy with it. Many have mentioned it. It sounded very “thin” to me. 
I too was concerned about the A21+ and the heat but it never has gotten very hot, just warmish However I never drive it loud!
Hey naimfan - I have an a21+ powering a pair of Monitor Audio Gold 200 speakers. While I can’t speak to the PS Audio monoblocks, I am very pleased with my system. I stream through a Blusound node2 and also have a vinyl rig (Rega). I use an Anthem MRX520 as a preamp when listening to 2 or 2.1 channel. My next purchase will be a DAC to upgrade the digital experience. 
My a21+ does not run particularly hot - warm yes, but I’ve never perceived it to be heating the room. That includes during lengthy high volume jam sessions.  I bought it new a little over a year ago and have had 0 issues. 
bwaterme - I went back and forth between the JC1 and the a21+ and ended up with the a21+ to preserve domestic tranquility.  Based on your experience I guess it worked out ok. ;-)
You might want to look into a used Anthem P2 amp, plenty of power and able to go down to 1 ohm if needed, also even at ear splitting volume the amp never gets hotter than room temperature.The P2 amp is a very neutral sounding amp that neither adds to or takes away from the original sound of the music source.If you are near the Chicago area I would be happy to give you a demo listen.