Streaming Music through my home stereo

Ok, researching this streaming music thing is giving me a headache. I really know nothing about it. Right now I have my iPad connected to my Rogue Pharaoh integrated amp via a Y jack streaming Apple Music. It works, but I'm sure there's something better.
I've been a fan of Apple Music so I hate to change, but I keep hearing about Bluesound Node 2i. Is this piece compatible with Apple Music and if not what is? Is there something out there that I can control with my iPhone?

Thanks for the help...
giglr
Enjoy.... I have a Vault 2i and love it.   It totally changed the way I listen to music...    Enjoy !!!
Got everything hooked up and it sounds great. Still learning to navigate through Tidal and BlueOS after being with Apple for a long time. 
 I went with the hifi package, but one question I have, is when you play an artist’s Top Tracks on BlueOS why does it show the same song multiple times? Why not just play / show the higher quality song? It’s annoying to hear the same song back to back. Is there something I’m missing to alleviate this issue?
 Please fill free to list anything else I Must Do to make this sound it’s best.
  Thanks