Parasound A21+ or PS Audio S700 monos?

Since I have some time on my hands, I've been playing with my hifi.  And it's time for a new power amp.
Rest of system is an Exposure 3010S2 CD player feeding a Naim nDAC, an Exposure 3010S2 or Conrad-Johnson PF2L, speakers are Monitor Audio Gold GX300s. 

In looking and reading, it seems like the Parasound A21+ and PS Audio S700 are the leading contenders.  New S700 monos are $1798; a 1 year old A21+ is $2000.  

Thoughts on them?
naimfan
I know this is a little dated information, I’ve had the original A21, ICEpower amplifiers at the same time, which I’ve seen in at least some PS Audio amps.

I could literally not hear a difference, so I sold the A21.

However, I finally swapped those out for a Luxman integrated, which bested both of them. :)

I did by the way like both the Parasound and the ICEpower amps.  Nothing wrong with them at all, they sound punchy and quiet and warm. Just not as good as the Luxman.
but man it could heat a room The A21+ must be a who lot hotter.

This statement above is not correct naimfan, A21+ idle or at low level listening is drawing only 160w from the mains, as much as 2 x 75w light globes and with the size of those heatsinks they would be only warm to the touch. This amp would have around 8watts of Class-A on it. Sure if you want to pump it up to party levels, then yes it will get hotter.

Cheers George
Doh!!! In the interest of brutal honesty I'd like to partially retract my previous statement. I owned the smaller, A23's not the A21s.

Sorry, my bad, I always get them confused due to the bigger number being the smaller amp.

My anti-fans will remember I made a mistake, while my fans will remember I corrected it.
Since I have the time, I ordered a pair of M700s (the fact they are made in the next town over is a positive!).  Should be here in a week or so.  The promotion ending today made that decision easier . . .

May also try a A21+ as several people have said they think they'd prefer it.  And if a Belles comes up I'd be inclined to buy it to try out. 

Other input welcomed!  I'd also be curious to try something like a Krell KST-100 - funny that a KSA-100 Mk2 is only $20 more on a well-known used dealer site!
What are you looking to improve upon, and what amp and system sound characteristics are most important to you?