OMG, just removed my speaker grills and the sound just opened up to a new level!

My recently purchased Focal Maestro Utopia speakers look so good with their black front baffle and side and back Camara white, I couldn’t even think about removing the grills to hear what they sound like with them off. With nobody around to voice their displeasure to seeing those drivers I boldly went were no man, or in this case myself, said he would never go and removed the grills. Hello, said the speakers
this is what I really sound like. I might not be as pretty, but love me for what really counts, how I sound,
not how I look. I have to say I love them even more and they’re not looking too bad either! 
hiendmmoe
Have your wife blindfold you , and see if you can really hear a difference. Do it 20 times , see how many times you get it right .
Amazing how after decades in audio still there are new discoveries to be made.
I didn’t think focal made removable grills over their tweeters? That the grills effect the sound of the lower fq’s makes me think they would be good sweater fabric.
toddnkaya
Any decent wife or girlfriend would never be honest enough to allow myself to be fooled into believing they’re actually placing the grills back on when doing this experiment while blindfolded.
What about manufacturers that say their speakers are voiced with the grilles on. If true, taking the grilles off means what?