Power Conditioner: Isotek, Audioquest or other?

Hello,

I know a lot of you do not like or believe in power conditioners. But I want to protect my system and improve sound and video quality.

I am trying to decide between the ISOTEK evo3 Aquarious and the Audioquest Niagara 1200 for my main system. I have read good reviews about them both, asked a couple of shops and one recomended the Niagara and the other the Isotek. Both gave the same reason: "it souds better".

First system: Power amp, preamp/dac, tv, computer, computer motitor, ruter, nas. (Probably will plug the last 4 on a different power strip)

For my second system, I am thinking about the Audioquest Powerquest 3, but I can not find any reviews. So, can any one tell me about their experience with it? I am open to other sugestions also.

Second system: Power amp, preamp, network player/dac, tv, computer and network switch. (These will all be plugged in to the Powerquest for example). I also like the powerquest3 because of the on off switch. I do not use this system as much so I like to cut the power off completly.

If you need specifics on my systems, I will give no problem.
Right now I am using 2 Salicru safe7 surge protectors, they are cheapos and probably not the best in protection or for my system.

Thanks.

coto37
I opt for "other". "Other" is the disruptor brand of power conditioning known as ADD-Powr.
It is a radical approach to AC conditioning.
The Sorcer and Wizard units are not so much power conditioners as they are electrical environment conditioners!
They saturate the electrical grid and my components' power supplies with harmonics, which I am told are derived from a low frequency fundamental pulse signal.
No kidding, ADD-Powr really adds the "S" or signal and ignores the "N" or noise in that old ratio!
You simply get more dBs but in varying degrees.
Very much worth a try.
Okay folks here is what I plan to buy when I am ready:
Cost about $950 as I recall.
Environmental Potentials EP-2050

Most audiophile power conditioners are costly, marginally effective at best, often detrimental to sound quality and only work on the outlet you have them connected to. We recommend a properly designed whole house surge protector, waveform correction and power noise filter system that installs in your main breaker box. Now everything in your home is protected from transient voltage surges and spikes. All your TVs and sound systems will benefit as will all your other home appliances. 

This was used in Rural Costa Rica where power surges are a daily
occurrence. Rep'd in Arizona by Bigearstereo. Tom. 
Post removed 
Look at furman as well. I have one and with my class A amp it made a huge difference in background noise. The amp seamed louder at the same volume as before which means a lot of the RF was taken out. I’m a believer. You will be thrilled.